Enforcing Child Support In Foreign Country

Journal Categories

If your client has a U.S. child support order, but the obligor lives in a foreign country, here are a couple of websites that provide info for enforcement. U.S. Department of Health & Human Services ACF and U.S. Department of State.

Share this

This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be considered to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice regarding their individual legal issues.
© Diana L. Skaggs + Partners, PLLC · 623 W. Main Street · Louisville, KY · 40202 · Tel: (502) 562-0050 · Fax: (502) 582-3523