June 7, 2022
Signature 2
Changing A Minor Child’s Name Requesting a name change starts with the filing of a petition, generally in probate court. Recent changes in Kentucky law allow name changes to also occur in circuit/family court. The name change forms must be typed, not handwritten. When a minor child’s name is at issue, the petition must be...
Read More