We are pleased to announce that Emily T. Cecconi has completed the National Family Law Trial Institute, a week-long intensive litigation skills course in Houston, Texas dedicated exclusively to family law. The program is led by nationally acclaimed faculty and focuses on the following areas:
- Techniques for direct and cross examination of lay witnesses and psychological and financial experts.
- Strategies for admitting and objecting to evidence.
- Practice guidelines and appropriate methodologies for custody evaluations.
- The use and role of custody and psychological evaluations in a custody case.
- Expert witnesses and trial consultants.
- Relevant IRS Rulings and Professional standards for Business Valuations.
- The elements of a business valuation.
- Valuation of a closely held business interest.